How to Protect from Adware through NPAV Total Security?
* What is Adware?
- Adware is software that automatically displays or downloads advertising material.
* What is the purpose of adware?
- Adware's basic purpose is to display advertisements. The advertisements are often displayed as pop-ups or form messages.
* What is adware attack?
-Adware is any software application in which advertising banners are displayed to users through browsers. The ads are delivered through pop-up windows or bars that appear on web browsers.
* Adware Related issues:
- Redirecting Sites open in Browsers like Mozilla and Google.
- When Customer is open any site in Browser (such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.) then he receives Advertise Popups.
- Phishing sites will open while browsing.
Some Examples of Adware:
To protect your PC from being infected please follow the following steps:
Step 1: Go to NPAV Total Security and click on the Settings icon present on NPAV Dashboard, go to Web protection Tab then select all the checkboxes and click on the Apply button.
Step 2: Go to Protection Tab, Click on Advertise Blocker then Select All checkboxes and click on Apply Button.
Follow these basic steps for prevention of Adware.
Tech Support Team,